Project Manager / Architect – Full-Time
Location: Lexington, KY | Louisville, KY
EOP is an award-winning architectural and interior design firm with offices in Lexington and Louisville. The firm is a design-focused culture centered on a passionate belief that architecture has the responsibility to inspire, transform and provide iconic, cultural, and environmental value. We exist to design environments that enhance and inspire.
We are looking for creative, motivated, and curious design, production and project management talent with a passion for architecture and the built environment. We are offering positions within the architectural team for individuals who have the necessary skills to lead a team of designers on large, complex projects from initial design conception through construction. If you have a passion and a desire to exercise your demonstrated design and management skills, we are interested in talking with you.
- Produces design drawings and construction documents, presentation drawings, graphic design work, and digital models.
- Ability to lead a project team effectively, meet critical schedules with accountability and motivate and mentor teammates.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the design team effectively in generating and developing design ideas.
- Works with team members from concept design through construction administration.
- Attends and actively participates in project team meetings.
- Represents EOP Architects professionally in all client communication, engagement, and interactions.
- Is self-directed, takes initiative, and seeks thoughtful solutions for design execution.
- Demonstrates motivation in seeking new responsibilities and challenges.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Is energized and eager to collaborate in a team environment.
- Assists in planning and conducting work, making minor adaptations and modifications to complete working drawing set(s) as instructed.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, technical issues.
- May prepare 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings and builds models for client/project team review.
- Working knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
- Thorough knowledge and proficiency of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Proficiency in AutoCAD preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling software such as Sketchup, Rhino and Grasshopper not required but beneficial.
- Working knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in NewForma preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work collaboratively in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation, graphics, and organizational skills as well as the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Professional Degree in Architecture; Bachelor/Master of Architecture from an accredited program preferred.
- 6-12+ years’ design experience preferred, with relevant experience on multi-phase projects in healthcare, mixed-use, hospitality, civic, government, and/or higher education.
Please Apply by Sending the Following to email@example.com:
- Cover Letter
EOP Architects is a drug-free workplace. EOP Architects is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.